Saturday, October 16, 2010

Red.

All we need in this world is some love.






i think my granny is really cute.
she was reading expired newspaper.
meaning wednesday's news.
LOL.

then it was the bear incident.
so she was like telling me dont go home too late and if i meet the bear cannot panic.

then i told her its fake,
and she dont believe.
LOL AND I HAD TO PUT JAC ON LOUDSPEAKER SO THAT SHE CAN TELL MY GRANNY ITS FAKE.


hahaahha.





friendship.







10 alphabets





10000000000 meanings.





AHHHHHH SCREW A LEVELS. IMMA START WORKING DAMN HARD.






i constantly feel that whatever im doing, its not enough to get me my A. :(






i know i said this a million times alr
BUT SERIOUSLY, WHY ARE U SO CUTE.








thanks PTRJ.





true friends will always be there for you even if they have their own set of problems to handle.

2 comments:

  1. Bunny you're so funny. You took so long to think of the title of this post. <3

    ReplyDelete