Thursday, September 2, 2010

Esc.

So I was telling Pam and ruby bout my dream invention.







I want to invent this soundtrack. Called "silence"

Like when I play it all I hear is silence.

Amazing right? So when I study out I can play this soundtrack all the time. Silence.








Have you ever stopped yourself from listening to a song too many times because you love it so much and you don't ever wanna be sick of hearing it?

I have.





Saw jade seah.

Millennia walk: place for eye therapy.


Throat hurts like shatzx.
Flu max doesn't work.





New headphones. So awesome that i don't even know what stop I'm at right now.


K I'm officially broke, and remind me that today is the 2nd day of the month.


Can't wait to see our 'artistic' class photo tmr.




Oh, did I mention that I'm screwed for Econs?
Not just Econs,
Prelims in general.


Ohhh. So I found out from Pam that Indians holding hands is a sign of friendship. Not that they're gay. Wow.







Liar liar pants on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment