Sunday, June 6, 2010

Undefeated.

Have been quite a mugger these few days except for some long breaks in between. :X
Had my first tuition today,
V-E-C-T-O-R-S.
YOU ARE DEAD FOR BT2 I TELL YOU.
BT1 I JUST DIDNT ATTEMPT FIGHTING YOU COS I WAS GIVING YOU CHANCE,
THIS TIME, MUAHAHAHAHAHA *ECHOES*

Im gonna complete a CSQ now!
wahlao, i think im sick.
sick as in, i suddenly like doing work now.
WHAT ON EARTH AM I THINKING?

Had yummy dinner just now.
Mummy's car went for servicing.
and we took public transport.

I saw a woman carrying a Prada bag, wearing a Gucci cap, getting up a SBS Transit Bus, and walking rather clumsily.


OH, wait, it was just my mother.


back to work!

1 comment:

  1. You are damn mean to your mommy. But the sight of her like that would make me laugh as well. :P You can start teaching me vectors already, i 忘得一干二净

    ReplyDelete